Monday, August 3, 2009

Anxious

I am starting to get anxious about tomorrow's blood work and ultra-sound. I'm most concerned about the E2 level, as last time RE said it was low even on the max dosage of medication. Will it be worse as I am now that much closer to 40? (FORTY! Now that's another issue.) While the AFC was good (18 resting follies), will they all be growing well? Will this cycle be okay? Tomorrow is the first indication of how the cycle is going...There are so many places for things to go wrong. This whole process is just so anxiety and fear provoking. My impulse is to want to go hide. Get off the roller coaster. Maybe a nap is in order? Now if I could just actually fall asleep to take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) Every appointment during stims is so freakin' stressful.

    ReplyDelete